Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I would like to talk about the graduation party today. I'm having a graduation party at the college as I will graduate next month. We are still fighting over when and where the part will be! everyone of the students wants to impose his own opinion on the others, and the worse thing is that they never stick to one idea, they change their minds every five seconds!

The students' union at the college announced that music and DJ's are not not allowed at college during the celebrations of the graduation! This is so horrible, what a party will it be if there is no music?!! And above all, it's getting hotter, we will look black in the picture! :(

I watched Freinds today, they are so wow inspite I watched an old episode. They never play new episodes here, don't know why!?! I'm coughing all the time, I have some kind of allergy from the sandstorm whick beated us two weeks ago, I went to the doctor twice and he said that it takes some time to be completely gone!

I've been online since 2:30 PM and now it's 8:10 PM.

I had a nice short chat with Reem yesterday. Reem is an Iraqi girl who lives in the UK\Manchester. She's 19 years old and she studies at the university in Manchester. She hasn't seen Iraq before as she was borned in the UK. We met in Iraq.net, she a nice girl and she speaks the Iraqi accent very well, I thought that she can barely speak Arabic as she hasn't been to any Arabic country before. She said that she had no Iraqi friends there, and there were alot of Indians and Pakistanian people, she hates them lol !

No comments: