This is an update about my University placement in the U.S.
I received an email from the Fulbright office this morning after I sent them many emails asking about my condition.. Well, the news are bad and not so optimistic!
Five universities have rejected me so far, and there's still one last university whom they are waiting a final asnwer from. If their answer will be the same as the previous ones, then I will have no place in the Fulbright anymore, and will not participate in the program.. and will not go to the U.S.
I'm still waiting for that final answer from the last university. However, the IEE Institution itself is not optimistic about it.
I'm devastated here and can't stop crying.